International Content Team Leader
As an International Content Team Leader you will oversee the introduction of French language to our sports and gaming websites.
You will be working within the International Content department which is responsible for the translation of a wide range of sports, gaming and customer content. You will be responsible for planning, executing and delivering accurately translated content to bet365 platforms.
The role will involve regular reporting to senior stakeholders, delivering project targets in line with strict deadlines and ensuring effective quality control across all translated content.
The ideal candidate will be a Project Leader, Coordinator or experienced Translator who has experience of project delivery in large-scale translation projects.
- Ownership of running translation projects from initiation through to delivery and closure within agreed timescales.
- Taking full responsibility for ensuring all allocated translation tasks are resourced, planned and controlled correctly, using the tools necessary to manage scope, time, risk and quality.
- Ensuring relevant project stakeholders are engaged appropriately.
- Reporting to relevant project stakeholders to improve internal processes and procedures.
- Enabling compliance with the relevant regulatory standards across all translated content.
- Supporting the active development of a team of Translators.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree level qualification would be preferred.
- Fluent/Native French language skills would be advantageous, with an excellent standard of English.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organisation skills with the proven ability to deliver to high standards within agreed deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise multiple, simultaneous demands and adapting to ever-changing requirements at short notice, within a busy business environment.
- Excellent communication skills through usage of a range of styles, tools and techniques to ensure communicative clarity.
- Knowledge of Sports betting and Gaming terminology is desirable.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Previous experience of translating from English into French would be a distinct advantage.
The closing date for applications is 12th December 2021.
To apply, send your CV and Covering Letter, quoting the Job Reference Code ICTLS1121RD to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Shared Services 2018) Limited, bet365 House, Media Way, Stoke-on-Trent, England, ST1 5SZ or click on the link to apply.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'