As International Compliance Manager, your responsibility will be to manage anti-corruption and build a risk management framework across the business's global markets.
Our client is a US listed insurance business with their UK Head Office in Cheshire.
Role responsibilities for the International Compliance Manager include:-
- Implementing compliance processes internationally
- Develop the global compliance framework while incorporating emerging risks
- Providing guidance to the business on how to set up key compliance initiatives
- Support the business through acquisition and integration
The successful candidate will:-
- Have worked in an international compliance role previously
- Be experienced in anti-corruption
- Have Risk Management experience
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
A great package is on offer for the right person
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job