International Client Relationship Manager. Fantastic opportunity to join a professional consultancy in central London offering a superb company environment and opportunity to work with global clients. Great salary (£26-£28k) + bonus.
Fluency in English is essential and also fluent in any 2nd language
Our client is a successful, international consultancy, providing highly skilled expertise and business knowledge to leading companies across the world.
In order to work with clients across the EMEA region, they wish to recruit an International Client Relationship Manager. Your job will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Retain and grow a portfolio of clients
- Identifying the appropriate time to upsell additional products and services
- Be the primary customer contact for technical and business enquiries
- Meeting clients regularly on an agreed schedule
- Responding to any incoming client inquiries
- Communicating regularly with international offices and making sure that they are aware of all client contacts
- Identify new potential clients
- Feed back to the management of requirements for product development and marketing
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential and also fluency in ANY 2nd language
- Previous commercial experience as an Account Manager or Sales related role
- Excellent people, communication and presentation skills
- An ability to communicate complex issues clearly and simply both verbally and in writing
- Proactive problem solver and ability to manage priorities
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work comfortably with figures and numerical data
- Outgoing and personable team player, with the personal presence to be credible in major multinationals, governments and businesses of all sizes and types.
£26,000 - £28,000 + 20% bonus (c£5,000)
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
- Account Manager
- Client Services
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'