International Claims Operations Manager (Syndicate), London, up to £65,000
Eames is currently working closely with a client on the appointment of an International Claims Operations Manager. The Claims Operations Manager will support the Head of International Claims in ensuring an efficient and streamlined claims operations environment and will be intrinsic in the definition and implementation of the Claims Strategy across the business.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Management of TPA’s, including defining the framework for performance management of outsourced providers
- Monitoring of key metrics, oversight of data accuracy, and production of accurate and relevant Management Information
- Assisting in the production of board reports
- Oversight of policy, procedures and processes
- Assisting in the production of annual Lloyd’s Claims Plan
If this is a role of interest and you’d like to hear more please apply now for immediate consideration.
- claims reporting
- claims operations
- tpa management