Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to find a suitable International Category Manager based in the Buckinghamshire head office. If you are looking for a category position that offers you something different then please apply!
Michael Page have been exclusively assigned to find a suitable International Category Manager based in the Buckinghamshire head office. Our client is keen to find someone who is already a Category Manager or is a Category Executive stepping up into a senior level role. Our client works closely with both the UK and International markets.
Our client is a well known FMCG business that targets a wide consumer base. They are based in Buckinghamshire with some flexibility to work at home. They work closely with suppliers to produce the best end product for their customers. The business is fast growing so offers employees potential to progress. The head office is based in Buckinghamshire but they do have offices all over the world.
The International Category Manager will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Co-ordinate the adaption of best practises across international markets
- Provide support for two categories
- Spend time with customers and provide strategy for the business to improve
- Improve category performance
- Create monthly market reports whilst understanding external factors by analysing information
- Drive category growth based upon in-depth category and customer understanding
- Create monthly & quarterly recommendations to help drive performance
- Focus on strategy and improvements include promotions and pricing.
Occasional travel in Europe is essential for the role.
The ideal International Category Manager will receive a competitive salary of £50-65K plus a bonus and car allowance.