International Business Manager - Scientific Capital Equipment - £35k-£40k + £10K
· Internationally renowned British manufacturer, known for innovation, quality and reliability
· Managing distribution partners internationally, assisting them with growing their businesses
· Supportive management without micromanagement, run your territory like your own business
The Role: Based from home but accessible to the West London office, the new International Business Manager will be selling capital equipment and cloud based monitoring systems to distribution partners, who in turn sell to IVF clinics, blood banks and laboratories. You will be managing relationships with 60-70 distributors in Asia, Middle East, India, Eastern Europe.
Full product and ongoing training is provided.
The Company: Leading their niche marketplace, this dynamic and growing organisation now seeks a new Internal Business Manager to join their team. They offer sample preparation equipment including specialist cryogenic freezers and incubation equipment for storage of delicate samples, including embryos and specimens. They have over 4 decades of expertise in their sector and are often regarded as the leaders within their marketplace, both in terms of business and technical innovation.
For this International Business Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Distributor B2B management experience
· Experienced in the healthcare or scientific market
· Degree educated
Benefits of this International Business Manager role:
- + £10k (Average) On Target Earnings + Profit Share
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, 24 Days Holidays
Location: The position of International Business Manager covers Asia, Middle East, India, Eastern Europe, with travel abroad approximately 1 week in 6
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our healthcare and scientific sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.
- business development
- Field sales
- new business
- Medical sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job