International Business Manager
Up To £50,000, Company Car + Additional Benefits
Home Based With International Travel
Following a recent restructure an exciting opportunity for an experienced International Business Manager has arisen to join a leading company within the Pet industry. The business is renowned for its award-winning brands and recognised as a true leader with Pet.
As International Business Manager you will take responsibility for a specific region / territory (dependent on experience) managing and maintaining relationships with major international distributors and retail multiples. There will also be an element of new business, prospecting other key players within your territory to help continue this period of growth the company is currently celebrating. Given the focus on relationship building, maintaining and developing there will be international travel as well as regular visits to Head Office.
The successful candidate will have:
- International sales experience - Open on region / territory
- Experience in the Pet industry but will consider other Consumer Goods background
- Retail/Wholesale/Distributor model experience
- The ability to speak German or French is very desirable
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent track record of building and maintaining international relationships
- Business Development