International Business Development Manager
Fast Growing Membership / Business Information Provider
Base Salary up to £55k + Uncapped Commission, OTE £80k + Benefits
Remote Working / Home Based
About the Company
Our client is a leading global business information provider; they provide independent analysis and insight for the energy and chemical markets and help businesses by providing access to in depth knowledge, tools and a network of experts. They are looking to grow their Sales team by hiring for an International Business Development Manager to go after new business.
About the role of International Business Development Manager
- Newly created Sales role working remotely / from home and reporting into the Sales Director
- Customer facing role selling high value subscription based products and services to global companies ('C’ Suite decision makers) across a wide range of industry sectors
- 70% of the role will be prospecting from cold / developing your own prospects and 30% will be leads generated via BDR’s
- Building a strong pipeline of opportunities ensuring Sales targets and KPI’s are met
- Taking full ownership from beginning to the end of the sales cycle
- Developing account plans with prospective clients
- Meeting with clients face to face where possible (some international travel might be involved) and providing web based sales demonstrations
Why Join this Company?
- Competitive Salary with an Uncapped Commission structure - accelerators kick in once targets are hit and the OTE can easily be exceeded
- Plenty of autonomy as you will be home based - this role would suit someone who does not like to be micro managed and who can manage their own book of business
- Plenty of untapped business and greenfield territory to go after - this is a global sales role!
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets
- A broad range of commercial experience and a track record of developing, negotiating and delivering high value deals at Senior Management level
- Experience of selling business information, research / advisory services or business intelligence is essential
- High level of professionalism and personal drive with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
- Additional European languages would be beneficial such as German, French, Italian or Spanish but not essential
Apply now for this International Business Development Manager role. For more information please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media / Digital, Technology / SAAS, Market Research / Advisory & Business Information.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.
- Business Development
- Business Information
- Account Executives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'