International Business Development Manager
Home based - Full or Part time
Hours between 9.30pm - 10.30am due to time zones
£22,000 - £24,000 Salary
Our client, established over 2 decades as a leader in their industry sector, is seeking an additional BDM to join their successful international team working on one of their largest accounts.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is self-managing and likes the flexibility of working from home with flexible hours. Due to the target market and International time variances, this role is ideal for someone looking to free their daytime hours and work late evenings and early mornings.
You’ll be involved in research, marketing activity, prospect generation and appointment setting in a variety of industry sectors within the Australian, New Zealand and Hong Kong market.
You will be heavily involved in the strategy, client liaison, creation, compilation and presentation of relevant market and sales reports.
You’ll be talking to high level decision makers, many within Blue Chip companies so professionalism, strong oral and written communication, great questioning and listening skills are essential.
What we need from you:
Strong telemarketing skills:
- Questioning and listening
- Ability to quickly understand and articulate sales propositions
- Ability to anticpate and overcome sales objections
- Ability to use web based tools to research target organisations and profile decision makers
- Ability to collate information and produce reports for your clients
- Monitor market news and insights
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to innovate and problem solve.
- Flexible and responsive
- Resilient with a strong work ethic
- Self-managing and motivating
IT skills - MS 365 & CRM, internet
- Proficiency in: MS Office (data manipulation in Excel and managing spreadsheets).
- Internet research (efficiently using the internet as a tool to gather intelligence), efficiently and quickly
- Use CRMs (Customer Relationship Management tool) to their full potential with minimal supervision.
What our client offers in return:
- The ability to work from home
- A great salary with profit share bonus
- A clearly defined career path
- On-going training and development opportunities
- The chance to work for a successful, fast-growing, company
- Business Development
- Appointment Making
- Home Based Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job