Pure are recruiting for an experienced International Business Development Manager, who has worked in a product based environment and has experience of buying and selling in foreign currency to join this leading Essex based business.
The successful candidate will be
* Responsible for planning and expediting the purchase and sale of import and export products from their UK, European & Global supplier base
* Carrying out routine and non-routine tasks within purchasing and supplier management and performance, engaging with and influencing stakeholders across the business
* Developing buyer/export and vendor management plans, contributing to continuous improvement of systems and practices
* Managing the office trading team, providing direction and ongoing training support, ensuring that they achieve project delivery, revenue and profit objectives
In the role you will have a high degree of autonomy to create buying and export plans relating to the vendor base and in decision making relating to order placement, negotiations and spend. This is a key commercial role, with the team having a direct impact on the success of the businesses financial results. As a candidate you will have
* Strong team management/leadership experience and a passion for coaching and developing people
* Strong supplier relations and negotiation skills
* Experience within a buying, export or trading role
* Excellent stakeholder management skills both internally and externally
* Planning and organisation skills and close attention to detail
* A team player mentality
The role is based in the Witham office, with some requirement for international travel from time to time. This is a great opportunity with plenty of challenge and variety, working as a key part of this growing team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job