Due to continued expansion, an International Business Development Manager opportunity has arisen with a leading gifting organisation, joining a fast-paced, dynamic, international sales team.
Our client is a leading gifting organisation, specialising in collectable items.
The International Business Development Manager will work closely with the International Senior Sales Manager to develop cohesive growth strategies to develop new markets, notable the USA and China.
The International Business Development Manager will grow business in designated accounts in these markets, but also proactively develop new distribution opportunities.
The successful candidate will propose and implement strategies, product and pricing plans, that will build and sustain business in designated markets. The International Business Development Manager will manage forecasting and financial reporting requirements for designated markets.
This is an office based role near Cardiff with some international travel.
The International Business Development Manager will:
- Have a demonstrable track record of international new business development
- Have a demonstrable track record of working in a Consumer Product sales environment
- Have experience in retail channels and brand licensing in the US and China would be advantageous
- Have wholesaler and distributor account management experience
- Be a confident overseas traveller
- Be able to commute to the office near Cardiff on a day to day basis
£40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job