International Business Development ManagerCentral LondonPermanent
WHO WILL YOU WORK FOR?
You will be joining a sociable B2B media owner, which is part of the FTSE 250, in the heart of London. The company owns industry leading brands across the: finance, marketing, legal and travel sectors, with the main goal to serve B2B communities with premium content, marketing solutions and renowned events around the world.WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As the International Business Development Manager, you'll drive Sponsorship, advertising and creative solutions for the leading brand in the Legal sector. Your clients will be some of the most influential Legal practices and FTSE 100 businesses globally. You will have the opportunity to meet you clients face to face and beome a real expert in this bouyant sector.
- Building and maintaining relationships withcustomers and clients
- Travelling internationally to attend networking events
- Maximising revenue from new, existing and lapsed clients
WHAT WILL IT DO FOR YOUR CAREER?
This opportunity will allow you to work on an industry leading event - establishing yourself in the market on a national and international level. As well as this, your hard work will beactively rewarded - with internal promotions largelyencouraged.WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
In order to be considered as the International Events Sales Manager, you should have the following:
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Greatcommunication skills
- Face to face sales experience
- Knowledge and experience within the exhibitions industry
- Comfort in travelling within the UK and Europe for events
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job