International Business Development Manager
We are currently looking for an International Business Development Manager to join the team in London. You will have previously worked within a B2B sales environment and now be looking for the next step in your sales career. We offer a competitive starting salary plus uncapped commission!
The International Business Development Manager role at IQPC -
IQPC is a market leading international events and media company with offices around the globe. For over 40 years we have produced over 1500 events annually in industries like shared services, legal, pharma, telecoms, defence, big data and digital.
- As International Business Development Manager you will be responsible for building relationships with blue-chip companies across the globe and demonstrating the benefits to sponsoring our international conferences.
- The International Business Development Manager will be required to grow relationships with existing accounts as well as seeking new international business.
What we do offer?
- Ongoing training and development - the first 8 weeks will be spent completing our sales development programme.
- Competitive uncapped OTE and benefits
- Fast track career progression
- Competitive company benefits including free eye tests, discounts at a range of local restaurants and gyms.
The International Business Development Manager will have -
- A minimum of 12 months experience selling in a B2B sales environment
- Consultative sales approach
- A desire to be in a new business focused role
- Business Development
- Media Sales
- New Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'