AVMI are the UK’s largest integrator and service provider of audio visual, video conferencing and digital media solutions. Established over 25 years ago, we have global capabilities and hundreds of experienced staff implementing our systems in corporate, retail and public environments.
We employ over 400 members of staff across 6 locations internationally.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an International Coordinator to join a fast growing technology company. Working with the International, Sales, Finance & Purchasing teams at our Sunbury office, you will help with the day to day international requirements. This will be a varied role which will include some of the below:-
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calendar tracking of all necessary international Tax Returns & important financial
- Application and filing of Sales Tax / Reseller Certificates in relevant US States
- Filing of monthly / quarterly sales tax
- Day to day queries surrounding US sales tax
- Non-EU VAT / Courier queries
- Assisting with US corporate tax issues
- Assisting with international insurance policies
- Any other international queries relevant to our offices in New York, Dublin & Hong Kong or any other location that may arise.
- Brexit Research as and when relevant
- Dealing with queries from our sales team re selling into non EU countries.
- Questions can include local VAT, Import Duties, Customs or Withholding Tax
- Assisting Sales with international courier quotes
- Researching if an Export License is required to ship goods
- Confirming Commodity Codes for kit being shipped
- Raising Commercial Invoices
- Creating packing list
- Assisting with other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Strong Excel & mathematical skills
- Team player
- Organised and methodical approach
- Attention to detail
- Clean full driving licence
- Dealings with State Sales / Reseller Tax certs
- Experience of filing US sales tax
- International Tax
- International Travel
- Senior Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job