International Account Manager
Location: Trafford, Greater Manchester, M41 7LY
Salary: Competitive starting salary.
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Benefits: Company bonus, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, Holidays and sickness increased with length of service, Free on-site parking, Pension scheme, Private healthcare, Monthly company lunches, Regular fun social events
100% provides award-winning solutions to activate retail experiences for leading global brands. Specialists in international installation and maintenance services for retail display, harnessing market-leading experience and extensive global coverage to deliver our solutions in stores across the world. We bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking in-store experiences for brands like Adidas, Nike, Dyson, GoPro, Sony, Sonos, LG and Beats by Dre.
Who are we looking for?
Our exciting growth and increasing customer base have created an opportunity for an International Account Manager to join our team and deliver retail installation solutions on a global scale. You will drive the company success by working with a portfolio of market leading brands to deliver on our customer centric approach to operational excellence.
We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of an exciting company.
• Present 100%’s company, services, coverage and experience in a professional manner which embodies trust and confidence.
• Manage, maintain and retain existing customer relationships on a portfolio of brands.
• Deliver excellent customer service and add value to client partnerships.
• Drive operational excellence for program implementation, striving for compliance, on-time delivery and insightful reporting.
• Manage commercial success by delivering to financial parameters and seeking growth opportunities.
• Interpret client scope and develop solutions, working alongside the Operations teams.
• Create, develop and communicate solution methodologies and commercial frameworks which match client needs and achieve commercial success.
• Provide cost estimates and client quotations working with an international supplier base.
• Cost management and client invoicing utilising internal systems.
• Support timely and successful program implementation alongside the Operations teams.
• Produce and analyse management information to inform and update clients on program progress.
• Escalation point for clients during project roll outs.
• Complete project closure processes and debrief to clients for continuous improvement.
• Manage internal and external communications across multiple accounts through meetings, telephone and email.
• Collaborate with colleagues for the ongoing transfer of knowledge and shared learnings to develop viable bespoke solutions for your clients.
• Work alongside the new business team to develop new opportunities.
• Visit clients across the UK and internationally including industry events.
What you'll need:
• A background in the in the retail display industry, ideally European wide installation and maintenance projects.
• 2+ years’ experience of account management and/or customer facing project management.
• A customer centric approach.
• Strong and effective communication including verbal and nonverbal.
• Exceptional organisation with an attention to detail.
• Driven to meet deadlines in line with compliance.
• Strong commercial and financial acumen with an analytical mindset.
• Persuasiveness with evident negotiation skills to grow accounts and generate revenue.
• A team player and willingness to get stuck in.
• Proactive approach to getting things done.
• Flexibility to manage and adapt to fast-paced change and the challenges that brings.
• Resilience and positive attitude in challenging situations.
• Innovative problem-solving skills to find solutions and make decisions.
• Quick at learning new software systems and technologies.
• Excellent with IT particularly in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Full driving licence.
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please click on "APPLY" today sending us an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance telling us why you should be our next 100%’er!
No agencies please.
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'