Have you got experience in international account management across Europe? Are you extremely driven and looking for opportunity in your next role? Have you got experience in management or looking to step into a management role?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced account manager to join a rapidly growing FMCG company with a fantastic globally recognised brand. This company are a market leader in their field.
There is huge potential to grow and develop with this company; the investment that they offer is phenomenal.
You will be working in a vibrant, open plan office in a sales team of around 12, in an office of just under 50. There are some fantastic benefits on offer, including team days out, paid lunches, sports massages and ice-cream van days!
* International account management responsibility for several accounts
* Manage 2 account managers and an account executive
* Support new business generation in line with company strategies and goals
* Prepare, in conjunction with the customer, joint business plans and a long-term strategy
* Prepare internal management reports to track progress across pre-agreed KPIs
* Work as part of a close sales team to continue to deliver an outstanding customer experience and strong relationship with our current and future buyers
* Visit all customers regularly and build excellent relationships with all stake-holders
* Any administration duties as required
* Work alongside all other departments to ensure all customer relationships are maintained
Your Skills/ Experience as an account Manager
* Previous international account management (Europe) is essential
* Experience managing/ leading/ mentoring other members of staff
* Proficient IT skills to enable analysis of data and customer EDI
* Excellent communicator
* Dynamic personality to fit into a fast growing, entrepreneurial SME environment
Benefits to you
* Salary of up to £65k
* Bonus of up to 20% of salary paid twice yearly
* Company Car
* 20 Days holiday + BH + your birthday off
* Progression available
* Free Parking
* Regular days out
* Office perks - football games, ice cream vans, sports massages, hog roast
If you think that this is the role for you, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'