Job Title: Internal Verifier - AAT / Accountancy
Location: North West (Home / Field Based) Must be flexible with travel
Type: This opportunity can be flexible with job type / salary, please see below:
- Full Time, Permanent: circa £30,000 (must be a dual Assessor and IQA)
- Part Time, Permanent 2-3 days per week (IQA)
- Freelance - Day Rate - (IQA)
- Internal Verification / Quality Assurance of AAT / Accountancy qualifications up to level 4.
- Develop, update and maintain sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Drive and promote continuous quality improvement.
- Provide support and carry out observations to ensure an outstanding level of assessment, teaching and learning is achieved.
- Conduct regular standardisation meetings.
- Produce reports for senior management based on Assessor performance, gradings and learner progression, against agreed learning plans.
- Assist in the planning and running of external quality assurance and compliance visits.
- Ability to write reports and maintain records using information systems.
- Provide guidance, support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
- Provide progress feedback to learners/employers and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
If candidates apply for the full time option, you will also have the below duties:
- Deliver AAT (Accountancy) at Levels 2/3/4 with Functional Skills delivery.
- Delivering 1-1 and classroom / group based training in the workplace.
- Hold a recognised Internal Verifier award (D34, V1, IQA).
- Proven experience as an IQA for AAT qualifications at level 3 as a minimum (ideally up to level 4).
- Must hold own Level 4 qualification in AAT.
- Experience of coaching and developing remote assessors.
- Excellent knowledge of SFA funding compliance.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job