With an annual turnover of £30 million across 12 regional centres we are the UKs largest flooring contractor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
Due to our significant and continued expansion we are recruiting an additional Internal Trainer to join our small friendly Audit team. The successful applicant will be based in the South and will be required to travel throughout the UK with regular overnight stays.
Salary £25,000, plus Audi A3 Company car
Provide training in small groups and on a one to one basis across the Company
Complete assessments of trainees and write reports as required
Ensure procedural compliance across the Company
Assist with manpower across the Company when required
Produce and update training materials as required
Meet own objectives and targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Must have a calm assuring manner
- Good demonstrable IT skills
- Ability to work independently
- Five or more GCSEs at grade C or above
- Experience in a supervisory or training role
- Must be able to stay overnight regularly for up to four nights a week
- Must hold a full current driving licence and have the legal eye sight requirements to drive
Benefits include, 32 days holiday, including 8 bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, healthcare, life cover and staff discount.
**NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**
- Communication Skills
- Experienced Trainer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job