Good salary + commission + large company benefits
You work for us, and we`ll help develop your sales career...
Ricoh is a world leading office solutions provider. We transform businesses with imagination, clarity and vision - and it`s a well-known fact that the Ricoh workforce champions our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
This is a brand new role at Ricoh, so it offers a great chance to truly make your mark! Working within our Business Development team we can offer you a flexible location where you will proactively promote Ricoh`s E-Signature Solution (don`t worry - full training will be provided!) to our existing and new customer base. So this is your opportunity to help achieve and exceed those all important sales targets and budgets in line with Ricoh`s business goals.
Here`s the range of responsibilities for this position:
- Develop new relationships to promote the Ricoh`s E-Signature Solution
- Regularly communicate and educate existing customers about our product solution
- Achieve individual sales revenue and gross margin targets by creating new opportunities and conversions
- Develop and manage customer information for input into the CRM system
- Generate revenue from Ricoh`s other products and services when appropriate
- Collaborate with internal account managers and be a trusted advisor on our products and services.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record in an internal sales or telesales based role
- Great communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Previous selling of software will be an added advantage
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Effective negotiation ability
- Experience using a CRM system would be advantageous
- Confident telephone manner with good emailing skills and attention to detail
- Competent at meeting deadlines and working towards targets
- Sound IT knowledge, particularly in Excel and other Office products.
This is a role offering plenty of interaction and scope within a thriving, sales-focused division. If you feel excited by this role, why not apply, as you could be our first Internal Telesales Executive within the Business Development team.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions` check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job