Working for a leading manufacturing and distributor company worldwide as an Internal Technical Sales Executive. You will based in the companies head office, maximising sales at every opportunity and providing customers with commercial information to a high standard. This will be suitable for for someone with at least 2 - 4 years experience within a manufacturing/technical environment who has strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Maximising sales at every opportunity
- Keeping in touch with the ever expanding customer database
- Delivering excellent customer service on a daily basis
- Providing commercial information and guiding customers in selecting the right products
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English
- 2 - 3 years commercial experience within a business environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good attention to details
- Flexible salary depending on experience
- Promotional prospect opportunities with the company
- Contributory pension
- On site free parking
- Good oranganisational skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).