Internal Technical Sales & Support Engineer
Our Lancashire based business partner are experiencing a steady period of growth, they design and manufacture engineered pneumatic solutions for use within hazardous and non-hazardous area environments. They have developed the technical and manufacturing expertise together with the market knowledge necessary to meet the demands of the Process, Rail and General Industrial market sectors. Our comprehensive range of products include: pneumatically operated valves, pneumatic actuators and bespoke control systems.
* Providing technical product and sales support to both internal and external customers.
* Providing quotations and product recommendations from customer specifications and requirements.
* Producing costing and Bill of Material information.
* Assisting in the development of Sales systems and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
* Engineering background. A Technical/Engineering qualification would be advantageous.
* Experience working within a technical sales role is desirable but not essential, consideration will be given to applicants with the relevant engineering experience who have the desire to pursue a career in technical sales.
* Knowledge of pneumatic or hydraulic products and systems would be a distinct advantage.
* Energy, Drive and Passion.
* Commercial Awareness.
* Project Management.
* IT skills applicable to the role. MS Office.
* Time Management.
* Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
* Experience of working in a busy environment, multitasking.
* Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
* Ability to extract relevant information from documents to meet customer requirements.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.