£25,000 - £32,000 plus bonus
Training + Progression + Pension + Bonus
Are you a Sales Engineer looking for an opportunity that will offer you the chance to develop a long and exciting career within a growing and innovative company based in Telford?
Are you hungry to earn monthly bonuses and increase your earning potential each and every year?
We are recruiting for a lean and innovative engineering company who specialise in providing components, products and full turnkey solutions to the automation and robotics industry both in the UK and overseas. The business is financially robust and responsible who's owners and directors believe passionately in helping develop the skill base and career potential of each and every member of staff they appoint.
In this role as an Internal Technical Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the sales and support team with quotations and bid preparation.
- Working with a wide variety of companies industry in what is a dynamic and fast growing automation and robotics market.
- Liaising and working with the production, project and service teams to produce solutions for clients needs.
For your hard work, you can expect the following:
- £27,000 - £35,000 base starting salary
- Rewarding commission structure
- Ongoing product and industry training
- A chance to work in newly furnished offices within the growing automation/robotics industry
- Opportunities to progress your career within a lean and innovative organisation
You may already be a Internal Technical Sales Engineer, or someone who has completed an their apprenticeship or degree and is looking for an opportunity to use your degree and knowledge in a technical and commercial setting. If you are one of either, and the above information is of interest, then we would like to hear from you.
This is a rare opportunity to join an innovative and creative employer who reward ts staff with outstanding career development opportunities in the coming years with plans to expand their operation abroad with particular emphasis within the USA.
If you wish to be considered, please 'apply' or for more information contact Colin Reeves on .