- 100 Years experience and knowledge in the waterproofing industry
- A varied range of waterproofing products, for a wide range of uses within the construction industry
- Bespoke way of working from design to application
- They offer a completely tailored service to their clientele to make sure they get it right
- They work across the UK on major projects and iconic buildings
- Working with a team of Internal Technical Sales professionals you will be responsible for responding to inbound phone calls and emails of a technical nature.
- You'll respond to Architects, Designers and Contractors and while providing technical detail, you should be prepared to understand the nature of their project, the times scales and the key points of contact.
- You'll also look up projects which require damp proof membranes and approach the relevant parties to gain information on their projects and ultimately secure appointments for the external technical advisors.
- This role is a springboard into a very lucrative career as an external (face to face) technical sales / specification role.
The Ideal Person:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Architectural Design or Civil Engineering Degree (Not essential but preferred)
Consultant: Chris Comley
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job