Internal Technical Recruiter Duties:
- Support and compliment the resourcing team
- Utilities direct recruitment methods
- Sourcing CVs on various platforms and CV databases
- Source active and passive candidates through direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, talent mapping and relationship building to create strong talent pipelines
Internal Technical Recruiter skills:
- Attention to detail and strong
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and articulate complex business and role requirements
- Able to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Previous knowledge of recruitment best practice
- Experience in different recruitment systems
- Extensive experience utilising sourcing methods such as LinkedIn Recruiter and other social platforms
- Demonstrate experience of high volume recruitment
- Previous experience working closely with HR Business Partner
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Internal Technical Recruiter
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'