Our client is an award winning investment manager platform and compliance service provider, working with clients of institutional nature and range from specialised hedge fund managers to large asset management firms with well-established track records who utilise a broad array of investment strategies.
Our clients award winning team of exceptional individuals stands behind the success of our firm. Every day, they work with clients and colleagues to build capabilities, skills, and better solutions—at every level, our staff drives our success. Talent acquisition and growth are at the very heart of the company growth story. Human resources professionals and specialists in development, learning, and benefits make up our personnel team which we are looking to expand. Based in the London office, the HR Associate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Human Resources function, with a particular focus on talent acquisition and growth by providing an efficient HR service for each department. For this role, we are seeking to hire a highly motivated Recruiter/Resourcer with an outstanding sense of customer service and a proven record of excellence.
• Manage the entire recruitment process including defining job specs, managing recruitment campaigns, sourcing candidates via multiple channels, screening CVs and conducting interviews
• Manage our Preferred Supplier List and foster relationships with preferred external recruitment agencies to ensure ongoing access to the desired talent pool.
• Co-ordinate the new hire onboarding, induction and integration process
• Provide generalist HR support for first line queries from all staff and escalate as appropriate
• Manage HR admin processes, including preparation of employment contracts, liaising with new hires, employee role changes and leavers
• Assist with the maintenance of all HR policies and procedures such as the Employee Handbook
• A minimum of 2 years' experience working in a similar HR role with a heavy focus on talent acquisition
• Experience working within a customer- focused environment
• Prior experience in a B2B work environment, preferably professional or financial services
• Excellent communication skills for drafting job specs, HR communication and managing external recruitment agencies
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial and high performance environment
• Self-starter with strong organisational skills
Qualifications and Experience
• A Certificate (CIPD) in Personnel and Development or a relevant HR degree is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced MS Office and IT skills (Application Tracking Systems tools preferred)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job