Internal Storage Product Specialist - IT Distributor
This client is one of Europe’s leading specialist technology distributor, a growing and successful business with 350 people across six locations in the UK and Ireland, plus locations in the Netherlands, Sweden, Spain, Australia and China. They are currently recruiting for a passionate and entrepreneurial Internal Software Product Specialist to join their vibrant London Product Management team. Ideally seeking an individual who shows initiative, has an entrepreneurial flair and has a positive "can do" approach.
The Storage Product Specialist will work closely with the Product Sales Manager in cultivating and improving our relationship with the Vendor. They will be the internal support person working with the external Product Sales Manager. The successful candidate must have strong organisational skills, excellent numerical abilities and is highly motivated and driven towards set goals. The Product Specialist must build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships to bridge the gap between product management, sales and marketing teams in order to execute successful new product introductions.
A bonus would be to have Product/Vendor Management experience either at vendor, reseller or distributor but this is not essential.
- Vendor Specialist - Full understanding of products, processes and strategy (Not technical)
- Engage with internal sales and partners, identify and understand new requirements and create process documents when needed
- Main internal contact for the vendor on a day to day basis, ensuring quotes, updates, pipeline, renewals etc are all dealt with in a timely manner
- Weekly forecasting on pipeline of business generated in collaboration with Sales
- Work closely with Product Sales manager to ensure internal sales teams are fully enabled in operational side of the vendor
- Excellent written skills and ability to communicate.
- Ability to work effectively with people from a variety of different functional areas: operations, marketing, sales, support, etc.
- 6 months’ min experience in Software or a related industry is desirable but not a must.
- Proactive work style; ability to take initiative and work well within a busy vibrant sales environment. Ability to work within designated timelines is a must.
- Excellent numerical skills
- Would suit someone keen to move into the IT Sales industry as a step towards Product Management
- A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
- An individual that takes ownership of every aspect of prospecting and sales
- Not afraid to make a high volume of outbound calls if required
- Someone who is methodical and highly organized in their approach
- A person with the highest level of integrity
- Passionate about technology and how it can be used to drive business impact
- Willing to contribute to an amazing work culture and environment
- Extremely patient temperament with a passion to succeed!
We are looking for talented individuals who want to work in cutting edge technology with a dynamic, fast growing company. If you have what it takes to thrive in this fast paced environment and you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!
Storage Product Specialist - Internal
- IT Sales
- Product Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'