This is an exciting Internal Sales opportunity within an expanding technology business based in Leeds who are looking to increase their internal sales team by an additional 8 heads!!!
The Internal Sales role will involve contacting businesses who have received details on what the business has to offer and your job will be to sell these products. The clients/ businesses you will be contacting will already have similar products already so this won’t be a cold calling exercise but more of "warm call"
The responsibilities and experience required of the Internal Sales position will be:-
- Calling businesses and selling my clients products and services
- Advise on company information
- The Internal Sales person will build a high level of technical product knowledge
- Build and maintain good business relationships with all customers
- Experience in dealing with B2C or B2B customers over the phone
- Good experience of deal with sales prospects
- Competitive personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Will have excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have a good attitude
- Customer focused
If you have some experience in Sales and are keen to hear more about this opportunity then please press APPLY NOW below and attach your up-to-date CV. Thanks, Ian @ VPss recruitment.
- Business Development
- Outbound Calls
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'