A leading FMCG company whom work with trade customers worldwide, have created an exciting new opportunity for an internal sales and account management role. They are a fast growing and dynamic company with a track record for growth.
They have recently created a new position where the successful person will work with clients to effect a solution sales based relationship that will increase company turnover. This is a consultative sales role, not a hard sell - there will be no cold calling.
This role would be suited to a dynamic, self-motivated individual with the determination to succeed within a proactive environment. This is a development role and the successful candidate would be considered as having the potential to grow alongside the company.
- Defining customer sales strategy based on commercial opportunity (call frequency, call/type)
- Preparing calls using sales analytics and other sources (customer websites, CRM system etc.)
- Executing calls to a variety of independent retail organisations, e-commerce and wholesale customers
- Selling in a solution sales product based approach, B2B
- Consultative approach to selling driven by a genuine interest in business and commerce
- Assessing the commercial opportunity and allocating time, resource and head space accordingly
- Developing positive working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Fantastic opportunity to work with an inspirational dynamic leader invested in ensuring this role is successful
- A solid and motivated client base whom have experienced great service (easy to increase revenue)
- No cold calling, sales mentality essential
- Working from a pleasant environment with a team of energetic and progressive colleagues.
- Immediate client interviews
- Account Management
- Consultative Sales
- Customer Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'