£25-30K + excellent package + Bonus + Pension + In house GYM
We are retained by this notable business in North London that is well recongnised within the industry for high standards and delivering great service. They have a unique and different outlook, with superb staff retention. They are seeking an experienced Internal Sales Associate. 12 months min sales experience is required in either Lighting, Construction, Cable, Timber, Manufacturing or electrical wholesale. But you MUST have some sales experience.
The key purpose of the role: You will be dealing with enquiries and orders for Goods. The role is Account management and proactive sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Sales role plays a key part in developing new business and delivering an industry leading customer service experience.
- There is a mixture of outbound and inbound calls enabling you to bring in new customers as well as nurturing and developing the existing customer base.
- In a fast-paced, vibrant environment, the Internal Sales Executives work closely with the external sales team to build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with their clients.
- You will need to be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Our customers communicate with us by phone and email and central to this role is the ability to multi-task.
- This is a full 360 role and requires many elements of Sales, Account Management, Business Development as well as a level of administration to begin with (including submitting quotations promptly, accurately and proactively converting orders over the phone and by email)
- Given the nature of our products and client base, cable/electrical/construction background is required
What do you need to succeed?
- Have you worked in sales/business development for a minimum of 12 months?
- Do you want to join a company where the opportunities for development and progression are available early on?
- Do you have a proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish and are proactive in maximising sales opportunities?
If this sounds like you then get in touch with us asap. Interviews will be taking place over the next few weeks.