Our client is looking for a Customer Focused driven individual to join their Internal Sales Team, handling incoming telephone and counter enquiries with the aim of converting these into orders.
You will be assigned a specific geographical area and will be responsible for developing new and existing accounts within your area. You will be required to maintain regular weekly contact with your key accounts by means of making outgoing telephone calls were appropriate.
You will, with the guidance of your Sales Manager, have the ability to adjust price levels and discounts to win business. You are required to build up and record a profile of each account customer and establish information regarding any business trends or patterns or determine if any specific products or sizes are purchased on a regular basis. You will use this information to create agreed contract rates with the buyer with the intent of making us the principal supplier.
Your duties will include:
- Making quotations and progressing these quotations.
- Identify and develop new and/or target customers.
- Processing orders and dealing with any associated paperwork ensuring all orders are processed and completed on the day of receipt.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Liaising with customers regarding delivery requirements.
- Assisting any other member of the sales team who may have a heavy workload.
- Assist in the covering of general office duties at times of absenteeism or holidays.
- Passing any relevant customer information to the Sales Manager.
- Produce vehicle delivery sheets on a daily basis.
- Liaise with the warehouse to give an accurate delivery time for processed material.
- Checking-in drivers delivery notes and together with any payments they have collected and ensuring any monies are processed through the till system.
Salary is £18-24k + Bonus
- Account Management
- Key Accounts
- Sales Team