Brewster Pratap are excited to be working on a brand new position for an Internal Sales Team Leader. Working within a world leading manufacturer and distributor in Sheffield, you will lead the way and support the team in providing an efficient and professional service, ensuring sales orders grow within the business.
The Internal Sales Team Leader vacancy is a newly created position which will give the successful candidate the opportunity of developing and leading an internal team to increase sales activity and facilitate growth in sales.
The successful candidate will have:
* Proven sales team leadership experience of at least 5 years
* Experience within a fast paced, highly pressurised, multi-tasking environment
* Experience delivering exceptional customer service
* Strong communication skills at all levels, and by any form (telephone, email, letter and face to face)
* Experience of dealing with European customer base, would be advantageous
* Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants
* Ability to encourage colleagues to give regular feedback on sales and driving the team to achieve KPI's & service standards
* Proficient with CRM systems, Outlook and Excel
* Strong ability in preparing figures for daily, weekly and month end as requested
The role would be ideally suited to a candidate who is looking to take the next step in leading and developing a team - this is not a management role, this is an opportunity for you to join an existing team as a Team Leader, demonstrating your sales skills and successes from within.
You will be passionate, enthusiastic about selling and able to inspire others within the team to deliver the same results.
The Internal Sales Team Leader will have be a creative thinker, implementing new ideas to improve customer service standards. As a confident sales leader, you will have the natural ability to build rapport with ease. Strong negotiation skills, confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations, along with strong negotiation skills are essential characteristics for the Internal Sales Team Leader.
Due to the fast-paced, busy environment, you must work well under pressure.
Ideally, you will have an ILM Level 2 in Leadership & Team Skills or an equivalent qualification/experience.
In return for your hard work, committed attitude and your passion to succeed, our client are offering a competitive salary depending on experience, and uncapped bonus scheme
35 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Death in service
The working hours for this role are 39 hours per week, 8am - 4:30pm with an early finish on a Friday
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Team Leader
- New Business
- Internal Sales
- Sales Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job