Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists are recruiting on behalf of an established and expanding company. Due to their continued growth, our client is looking for a driven Internal Sales Team Leader to join their successful team.
The role is to manage and develop the internal sales team to drive revenue growth across the UK territory to ensure the leading market position is retained.
- To work closely with all members of the internal sales team to drive delivery of the annual sales target.
- Accurately forecast sales performance for each territory and report on progress against sales plans and objectives
- To develop, implement and report on sales plans across 3rd party and other products as agreed
- Work with the wider sales management team and key colleagues to maintain a team approach with unified objectives and strategies
- Monitor performance against pre-agreed criteria and take corrective action where necessary to ensure the internal sales team meets their revenue target. Create development plans to ensure each member of the team continually develops and improves their knowledge, skills and behaviours to help maximise the performance and achieve personal and company objectives.Drive productivity improvements by:
- Working closely as part of the sales management team to build effective interfaces with the rest of the Company
- Maintaining/implementing processes to support best practice
- Identifying and reviewing relevant KPIs to improve the productivity of all team members
- Improving the effectiveness of all chosen engagement models
- Identifying opportunities to reduce cost/improve return on investment in the sales function
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 1+ years' experience of Internal Sales Management, and prior direct sales experience with demonstrable success in high revenue existing and new business sales
- Proven success in delivering revenue, sales and pipeline generation targets
- Demonstrable track record in sales management, interpersonal and teamwork skills, with experience in inspiring passion, mentoring and developing highly effective sales talent in a fast paced, sales focused environment
- Highly effective communication skills, and proven collaboration skills with all levels
- Demonstrable organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Experience in negotiating complex commercial deals and being able to think outside the box
- Bright, charismatic, positive and committed, with a strong work ethic and high levels of energy and honesty
In return my client is offering a basic salary paying between £24,000 - £28,000 DOE with a fantastic bonus of £18,000 OTE plus benefits package. Our client offers a great working environment with full support every step of the way!
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
APPLY NOW for a swift interview!!!!
Advancing People - Recruitment Specialists
Advancing People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
- team leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job