This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving, expanding Tyseley based employer who offers a varied, pivotal role within a friendly, hard-working team environment.
Working with one of my favourite clients - they are customer and employee-centric, progressive, hard-working yet fun, give you your birthday off and pay a dicretionary annual bonus- what's not to love?
Staff come from diverse social and cultural backgrounds, with different personalities and experience - they encourage employees to develop their own individual style and apply it into the workplace whilst of course mirroring the company's core values which include Continuous Improvement , Respect, Integrity and Trust.
Working with the internal and external sales team to provide full administrative support to a designated sales executive and excellent customer service to external customers.
- To answer the telephone and assist with general enquiries
- Process architect/contractor sample requests, including online requests as required by designated Sales Executive
- Order in samples from suppliers as required, monitoring the order's progress and liaising with Samples department and Sales Executive
- Produce pricing quotations, including initial quotations and cloned quotes
- Provide product specific data sheets as requested
- CRM database management of project opportunities, company marketing and customer details.
- Along with designated Sales Executive and Project Tracking team ensure accurate use of CRM diary, ensuring all client appointments are logged & follow up calls/emails
- Compose letters/faxes/e-mails as requested by Sales Executive
Qualifications, Experience and Personal Qualities:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Highly-motivated self-starter, with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and critical attention to detail.
- Evidence of strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Able to commute to Tyseley and work 8.30-5pm Monday to Friday
- Excellent verbal and written English
High Meadow Recruitment is working on a consultancy basis for the client
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"