Internal Sales Support - Manufacturing
My client, a leading engineering company has a new internal opportunity to support the sales engineering team.
This is a role ideally suited to a well organised individual who is used to handling several enquiries at one time.
Your duties will include:
- Evaluating customer enquiries.
- preparing quotations.
- Checking of customer orders against quotations and the signing off of customer orders with appropriate information for the order process team to process the orders.
- Checking price history, obtaining costs and working out prices in line with pricing policy.
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers and sister companies.
- Checking product stock and availability and liaising with production for manufacturing lead times.
The position will offer regular telephone contact with customers and sister companies/suppliers, as well as following up of quotations to win the orders.
The successful candidate should have internal sales support experience gained within a similar engineering/technical environment (manufacturing highly desirable), good aptitude for figures and technical issues supported by relevant education, and have a positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
The ability to develop good working relationships and communicate in a polite and knowledgeable fashion is important.
Salary upon application+benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job