Internal Sales Support Executive
Greenfield, near Oldham, Manchester
Are you an enthusiastic sales or customer service professional with a fantastic telephone manner? Want to progress your career as an Internal Sales Support Executive with a highly-successful business? If so, read on.
About the Company
Our client offers beautiful, elegant and practical Greenhouses and Glasshouses with a worldwide reputation for perfect design, enduring strength, unparalleled quality and everlasting performance.
Providing beautiful ranges of Greenhouses and Glasshouses for the everyday gardener, to the largest bespoke designs across their Victorian, Modern and Heritage ranges, our client works hard to cater to the needs of every individual customer and gardener and every individual garden.
Each one of our client’s products is individually designed to the specification of the customer, whether for professional or private need. They pride themselves on the quality of their workmanship and work closely with customers to ensure they get exactly what they need.
As the company continues to grow, our clientis now looking for an Internal Sales Support Executive to join them, working full time 12:00 - 20:00, Monday - Friday.
- Salary of circa £25,000 (up to £30,000 for exceptional candidates)
- Develop a rewarding career with a market leading, luxury British brand
- Build on your existing expertise as part of a hard-working team
- Collaborative and fresh-thinking environment
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is an amazing opportunity for you to excel in a hugely exciting role at the heart of our client’s business. No two days will be the same, and at a long-established company that’s synonymous with quality, your innovative thinking and focus on service excellence will be vital.
As the Internal Sales Support Executive, you will provide an outstanding service to the USA business unit, becoming pivotal to the company’s continued exceptional growth.
Our client will support you to build on your existing abilities and realise your full potential within a fast-paced and engaging environment.
As the Internal Sales Support Executive, you will provide a high-quality service to the USA business unit.
This role will report to the UK Sales Manager and USA COO.
- Build strong relationships with the USA team
- Help the USA team with queries and questions
- Provide quotations, order pricing and product information
- Confirm orders and manage any changes
- Ensure that any issues are swiftly resolved
- Occasionally respond to queries outside your standard working hours
To be considered as an Internal Sales Support Executive, you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar senior customer service or sales role
- The ability to communicate complex product and technical issues at all business levels
- Great problem-solving and organisational skills
- To be self-motivated and flexible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client iseager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Sales Support Executive, Senior Customer Service Advisor, Client Services Advisor, Account Executive, Junior Sales Executive or Customer Support Executive.
Those with experience as a Customer Account Executive, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Services Executive or Customer Services Rep are also invited to apply.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as an Internal Sales Support Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'