Internal Sales Support Administrator - Sheffield- £18,000 - £22,000 - Manufacturing Company
Your new company
Your new company is leading UK manufacturing company based in Sheffield.
Your new role
You will be responsible for supporting the sales team with administration and organisational support tasks.
Further responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Ensure all sales enquiries are logged onto a central database
- Ensure all sales & maintenance orders are processed onto the system correctly
- Deal with all customer order queries via email and telephone
- Assist with chasing up of quotes to contractors
- Organise hard copy files and filing of quotes, drawings and contract terms for orders received
- Generate weekly reports of the sales team's activity
What you'll need to succeed
You are highly organised, an excellent communicator as well as team player, are able to build and maintain excellent relationships and negotiation skills and strive within fast-paced working environments. You are able to prioritise workloads and enjoy working towards deadlines when under pressure. You will have experience working in a similar Sales Administrator role and will have processed customer orders. Experience in both UK and Export sales would be an advantage but not essential.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a highly competitive salary of £18,000 - £22,000 - depending on experience. Working days are Monday to Friday and hours are 9am - 5pm. 25 days holidays + stats.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'