JOB - Internal Sales Support Administrator
LOCATION - Watford
RATE/SALARY - £20,000 - £23,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Internal Sales Support Administrator with a extremely well established and recognised company based in the Watford area.
Due to expansion, a great opportunity has arisen within the Sales Support Team.
The Internal Sales Support Administrator is required to have the following;
- Experience within an internal sales support/customer service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of SAP/AutoCAD/Commercial lighting Controls advantageous
- Good Microsoft skills
The Internal Sales Support Administrator is required to do to the following;
- Deal with day to day customer enquiries via email and phone
- Work closely with internal/external sales/operations and accounts teams regarding project quotations and orders
- Prepare project quotations using SAP and other external systems, AutoCAD drawings and project submittals
- Create and maintain data
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- sales support