Our client is a leading manufacturer within the haulage and logistics sectors. Due to recent successful business growth they require a new internal sales and administration member to join their fast-paced sales environment.
- Preparation and management of all new orders for submission to the various group manufacturing plants.
- Liaising with regional sales managers and colleagues to ensure efficient service levels throughout Europe.
- Development of customer quotations and responsible for administration on both sales enquiries and sales asset management.
- Involvement in planning and execution of corporate and customer relation events.
- Technical experience or knowledge in automotive or transport related industries would be beneficial.
- Excellent telephone manner and above average communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Comfortable and proficient with demanding workloads whilst having the self-motivation to organise workloads efficiently.
- Experience in a sales support role is essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job