Internal Sales Representative
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours of work: Monday to Friday
Our client is the supplier of the widest choice of decorative panels, veneered panels, high gloss decors and laminates in the UK. They are a market leading stockist and have partner relationships with all of their key suppliers.
Their stock holding, value adding cutting facility and consistent reliability make them a supplier of choice for their vast customer base and makes them a great place to base a sales career as they have the infrastructure to back up the promises you make to their customers enabling you to develop new business and manage existing customer accounts whilst taking control of the full sales process.
Their customers range from national outlets to owner managed workshops so you will adapt your style, approach and product recommendations accordingly to manage their customer relationship maintaining their exceptional customer service.
In order to thrive in this Internal Sales Representative position, you will be a dynamic self starter who can demonstrate:
- Passion for their business and strong work ethic;
- Exceptional verbal communication skills;
- Excellent rapport and relationship building skills;
- Adaptable style and approach to deliver practical solutions;
- Resilience and ability to overcome barriers;
- Hands-on can-do attitude;
- Positivity and an ambitious outlook.
- Fit within their entrepreneurial culture is essential; as is the ability to work within their robust and vibrant open plan office.
In return we deliver the successful Internal Sales Representative:
- The opportunity to grow a career
- Ongoing support and training
- Excellent working conditions and hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive salary with no OTE
- Generous annual leave
- Free on-site car parking
If you feel that you may be suitable for the Internal Sales Representative role then please apply now!
No agencies, thank you.
Please see their website for information on how they use your data.
Keywords: Sales Executive, Sales Associate, Business Development, Sales Advisor, Telesales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'