Internal Sales Representative
Location: Office based – Rotherham
Event attendance as required. UK wide.
Salary: up to £40k DoE
As the Internal Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and pipeline generation for the UK sales team
- Event attendance
- Industry research
Main Duties & Responsibilities of the Internal Sales Representative:
- Research relevant vertical industries
- Identify sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Call / email / Professional network activities to prequalify prospective accounts
- Develop professional social media and network to aid sales campaigns
- Provide technical information to prospective clients
- Prequalification of inbound enquiries
- Assistance with sales and marketing events; Both client facing and web based
- Work closely with the UK sales team to align and prioritise activities.
Requirements of the Internal Sales Representative:
- Minimum HNC/HND or equivalent plus industry experience
- Knowledge of engineering software products
- Background of working in engineering or manufacturing markets
- Engineering understanding of a wide range of applications.
- Good presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Good team working skills with colleagues and customers.
- High standard of professional integrity.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Internal Sales Representative role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job