Year on year growth. Increased turnover. All positive aspects right? These are some of the great facts about the business that DB Charles Recruitment have been in contact with and who seek to employ a new permanent Internal Sales Representative to join the ranks.
The business has firmly established its roots in the distribution of building materials in the UK and last year alone experienced an impressive 20% year on year growth and they are now in a position to attract a new member of staff to join the existing internal sales team.
As an Internal Sales Representative, you will hold overall responsibility for driving increased sales & profit from a specific targeted client list. Along with this, you will be establishing relationships and moving new clients into a more of an account management set up and constantly maintaining & delivering a fantastic level of service. Customer service must always remain at the forefront of what you do.
Day to day duties for the role will include:
- New sales & driving new profit
- Telephone sales
- Account management
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Supporting and aiding the external sales teams
- Sales order processing by telephone & email
- System reporting of sales calls & updates
- Identifying new sales and amending current targeted sales lists
- Weekly meetings with senior management
- Stock management & adjustments
- Liaising with the finance department in particular the credit control team
- Flagging issues to senior management as and when these arise
- Staying up to date with market changes and industry trends
- Other general duties as and when required
For this role, the client has asked DB Charles to find candidates with the following aspects:
- A previous sales background, in particular with a focus on telephone sales
- A previous account management background
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service via phone, email & face to face
- Comfortable working in a sales and target driven environment
- A hunger to drive new sales & follow up on sales leads
- A confident telephone manner
- Highly organised with a great ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Must be able to drive
- Proactive approach to work
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Grantham
The role will be working Monday to Friday with working hours of 9:30am to 6pm with an hours lunch included. The client is looking to offer a salary dependent on experience of between £18,000K to £22,000K plus additional benefits on offer such as:
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Increased annual leave potential of up to 27 days based on time spent with the business
- A company profit share scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Training on offer with potential to visit and partake in seminars & exhibitions
With the business looking to once again increase their year on year growth they are seeking someone who is excited from reading the above and has a hunger to succeed.
We welcome your applications and look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Internal Sales Representative / Internal / Sales / Account Management / Sales Order Processing / Key Accounts / Clients / Relationship Building / Tele