Internal Sales Representative Vacancies - No Cold Calling!!
£18,000 plus uncapped commission Realistic OTE £30,000
Fantastic commission structure, ongoing incentives, comprehensive induction training, free hot drinks, great career progression
This is a great opportunity for bright, energetic, enthusiastic and driven individuals to join this UK market leading organisation in the role of Internal Sales Representative
Although this UK market leading nationwide company, located in South Manchester, has been trading for over 25 years, it's due to the success of a recent merger with a US Global organisation which had generated an expansion to the internal sales team leading to a small number of vacancies arising.
As Internal Sales Representative you will be joining an extremely successful team who are able to boast large commissions without having to do any cold-calling and the opportunity to progress within the company.
The main purpose of the role is to contact business customers who have already expressed an interest in the service to sell benefits and features working to KPIs.
To be successful in the role of Internal Sales Representative, you will have gained a certain amount of sales experience but it doesn't need to be extensive due to the excellent training and support provided.
Sales experience considered includes retail, telesales, door to door and field sales.
What is more important than experience is your ambition to succeed, ability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment and ability to demonstrate proven sales success.
In return our client offers;
*Full induction training
*Good basic salary
*Uncapped commission with a realistic OTE of over £30k but potentially up to £80K
*Weekly and quarterly sales incentives including retail vouchers and early finishes
*Supportive and friendly team environment
Key responsibilities of the Internal Sales Representative role;
* Dealing with a high volume of outbound and inbound calls on behalf of the business
* Conducting B2B sales directly over the phone
* Booking qualified sales appointments for the Field Sales Executives
* Creating prospect lists based on SAP, direct mail campaigns, online and other marketing leads.
* Working towards and meeting set productivity and activity targets
* Remaining current with current clients, competitors, business trends and new business developments.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are able to promote a positive and professional sales attitude, excellent communication skills and good questioning skills.
Additional skills and experience required:
* Experience working in a sales driven target environment
* Objection handling skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Energetic, highly motivated
* Microsoft Office skills
* Self-disciplined and organised.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.