Internal Sales Representative - Industrial Chemicals
Our Client is a major European Chemical Distributor. They are now seeking an Internal Sales Representative - Chemicals (CASE - Coatings / Adhesives / Sealants / Elastomers). This is a full-time permanent position and will be office based in London.
- To develop new business and maintain existing business by supporting external Sales Representatives, establishing customer needs and providing a service
- Maximise sales and profit for the Company
- Generate orders by supporting external Sales Representatives and to ascertain competitor activity and provide feedback
- Work with others to reduce levels of stock held by the business
- Determine customer order patterns and assist in planning sales campaigns
- Participate in sales forecasting, sales follow-up and the identification of new leads
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience as an Internal Sales Representative working within a Chemical Distribution or Chemical Manufacturing environment or similar is desirable
- Good communication skills; both written and spoken
- Good team player providing support to external sales function
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Be well organised and be able to multitask.
- Decision making skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Be able to work under pressure and on own initiative
In return our client is offering a competitive package including a basic salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits.
Please e-mail your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director, Atom Recruitment Ltd
- Chemical Distribution
- Chemical Sales
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'