Internal Sales Person
Our client is seeking an Internal Sales Person to join their well-established team. You will be working within a sales office environment alongside a technical team.
You will be responsible for the growth of the trade and retail customer accounts.
Other duties will include:
- Effectively dealing with sales enquiries and establishing customer requirements.
- Identifying and sourcing new potential trade accounts.
- Making outbound calls to potential new customers and establishing relationships.
- Generating marketing campaigns and abstracting data from ordering system.
- Producing quotations and ensuring all relevant information is included.
- Processing payments and orders.
- Carrying out customer product demonstrations.
- Have experience working within a customer facing role, including customer service or internal sales.
- Have previous experience of working as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner.
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Have competent IT skills with knowledge and experience of using Microsoft as well as having a willingness to learn bespoke systems.
If you feel you have the right skill set and background for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job