Do you currently work in sales within the construction supplies sector or for a Builders Merchants? Trade Counter? Or Sales Office for building materials? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity that may be of interest to you!
We are looking for an Internal Salesperson to join a family run industry leader, based in Essex. Our client's business is busier than ever, and last year, they achieved a record breaking number of sales! Now is the time to join!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process customer orders swiftly, efficiently
- Converting sales enquires to orders, understanding customer needs and providing solutions.
- Deal with any sales enquires/queries quickly and efficiently
- To ensure Total Customer Satisfaction is achieved always
- Offering alternatives if out of stock - offer range extensions.
- Undertake prospecting tasks to the requirement of the Sales Manager.
- Work as part of a team ensuring that there is ample phone coverage before leaving work station.
- To provide quotes aiming to be competitive yet with maximum profit in mind. Maintain quotes daily.
- Liaise with Accounts regarding credit limits.
- Liaise with Purchasing and Transport regarding deliveries.
- Maintain good relations with existing customers
- Build good relations with new customers.
- Answer all inbound calls and emails promptly, aiming for 80% to be answered in less than 5 seconds.
- Maintain back order report daily. Keeping the customer informed of delivery times.
No cold calling - contacting existing customers who have purchased or lapsed.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously and sold a product rather than a service, with a driven and resilient attitude to their work, as well as an outgoing and friendly personality. Ability to read drawings would be an advantage, however is not essential. You will be working in a friendly team of 12 who are also carrying out the same duties. Training on their product lines will be provided. On-site parking available!
Our client plan to move quickly for the right candidate, so if you are interested please apply online or contact the Romford Adecco Branch, asking for Anna Nolan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'