Internal Sales and Customer Services Executive/Internal Sales Negotiator required by a leading supplier of land fuel!
Watson Fuels, a subsidiary of World Fuel Services, requires an Internal Sales and Customer Services Executive/Internal Sales Negotiator to be part of the Watson Sales Team. It is a fast paced sales environment and the position will have responsibility for delivering high levels of customer service, order and price management and driving fuel sales among business to business customers in the following sectors: Industrial, Commercial, Agricultural and Domestic markets.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a Fortune 500 company providing aviation, marine and land energy, logistics, and technology solutions to customers and suppliers around the world. Our global team of local professionals delivers innovative products and services at more than 8,000 global locations.
- Inbound calls from customers
- Negotiating to win business and cross selling associated products
- Making outbound calls to grow sales
- Liaise with Sale Reps, Customers, Depots and Suppliers
- Costing of bulk deliveries
- Issuing information and processing orders from customers
- Dealing with queries relating to orders and costings
- Creating ad-hoc sales reports
- Updating orders, prices and order confirmations in the Company’s systems
- Assisting with finance reporting
- Updating stock levels and report figures to customers
- Work experience gained in a customer services role is essential and a desire to build a career in telephone sales and account management
- A passion to build a career in sales and strong customer service skills and values are required
- Telephone sales or telephone based customer services experience is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Strong IT skills that include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email & Web) awareness and experience is essential
- Strong data entry skills and high levels of accuracy are essential