Internal Sales Negotioator required on 6 month Fixed Term Contract by a leading supplier of land fuel!
Watson Fuels, a subsidiary of World Fuel Services, requires an Internal Sales Negotiator to be part of the Sales Campaign Team in Callow Park, Brinkworth. It is a fast paced sales environment with responsibility for driving fuel sales working with existing, lapsed and prospective customers, in the following sectors: Industrial, Commercial, Agricultural and Domestic.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of aviation, marine and land fuel products and related services. With revenues in excess of $30 Billion, a global footprint of 48 office locations serving over 200 countries and territories, and over 4700 employees based in 25 countries, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management.
Following the acquisitions of the Watson Petroleum and Linton Fuels businesses in 2013/14, World Fuel Services has become a major player in the UK land fuels market.
- Making outbound calls to boost sales and Xsell products.
- Taking inbound calls from existing Tankscout customers.
- Liaise with Sale Reps, Customers, Depots and Suppliers.
- Negotiation of bulk deliveries.
- Issuing information and processing orders from customers.
- Dealing with queries relating to orders and Tankscout.
- Updating orders, prices and order confirmations in the Company’s systems.
- Assisting with month end processes and Tankscout administration.
- Update stock levels and report figures to customers.
- Produce daily latest levels reporting.
- Attendance at industry related events.
- Supporting depot teams periodically throughout the year.
PERSON SPECIFICATION (BACKGROUND AND SKILLS):
- Work experience gained in a customer services role is essential and a desire to build a career in telephone sales and account management.
- Telephone sales or telephone based customer services experience is desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Strong IT skills that include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email & Web) awareness and experience is essential
- Strong data entry skills and high levels of accuracy are essential
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Telephone Sales