About InterBay Asset Finance:
As a growing organisation, we are always on the lookout for innovative and talented team members.
InterBay Asset Finance was launched in 2018 which is a division of OneSavings Bank group, a highly ambitious FTSE 250 UK bank. As part of our on-going growth plans for 2020, we are looking for a Internal Sales Manager to join us!
Reasons to become part of OneTeam:
At OneSavings Bank, we believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves. We are so committed to this we've made it one of four core values "Create Your Future".
The other key values are: Stronger Together, Aim High and Take Ownership.
In return for the hard work you do, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (you can purchase an additional 5 days holiday too)
- An annual discretionary bonus opportunity of up to 12.5%
- Quarterly Employee Recognition Programme (a chance to be recognised for promoting one of our core values)
- Westfield Healthcare scheme - Level 2 cover
- Season ticket loans / cycle purchase scheme
- Long service awards
- Perkbox discounts (cheap cinema tickets, family day outs and savings in high-street shops)
- Save as you earn scheme
- Charity fund matching (we're super keen for people to give something back!)
A full list of our benefits package is available on our website: careers/benefits
What will I be doing?
InterBay Asset Finance has quickly gained traction in the UK asset finance market and has gone from strength to strength. We strongly believe that our role is to make obtaining finance as easy and simple as possible for UK SME's and Corporates.
As the Internal Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to achieve a targeted volume, yield, term and fees from a defined list of brokers and a list of introductory sources over the telephone.
You will be…
- Taking responsibility for chasing a pipeline of deals with relevant brokers and / or introductory source contacts
- Fully engaging and selling the InterBay Asset Finance value proposition over the phone
- Proactively calling a defined list of brokers / introducers to enable InterBay Asset Finance to generate sufficient deals
- Attending meetings with brokers / introductory sources face to face as and when appropriate
- Creating a clear and simple growth plan for each broker and introductory source
Could you be the one?
Previous work experience in selling hard assets within the Asset Finance industry
Strong knowledge of the hard asset finance market
Previous experience of dealing with customers and / or brokers via telephone
What to do next
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV!
If shortlisted from your initial application, we operate quite a personalised recruitment process which means you won't be subjected to test after test, but instead, we like to leverage a two stage face to face interview process.
Interviews are a two way street, so we aim for them to be relevant and conversational, and get the best out of you!
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
We recognise that flexible working opportunities can be of benefit to both employees and the organisation, improving work-life balance and enabling the business to attract and retain skilled and valued employees. Please speak to us about how this could work for you.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'