Our client is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Manager to join their team in Andover.
As an Internal Sales Manager you will assist the Sales team to win new business and retain business with existing clients. You will provide office based telesales support to the Sales team, with specific focus on the timely processing of Sales Leads in order to secure site visits or face to face meetings for the Sales team. Working with the preferred database for sourcing potential customers, you will investigate potential opportunities for securing new business. You will utilise the internal sales history from CRM to support the sales team in securing sales or collating data which allows us to enhance the customer experience
- To process the weekly leads from the Sales team in a timely manner to meet internal SLA’s and meet customer deadline requirements
- To manage the outbound telephone call rate to meet SLA and to ensure that potential customers’ have a positive experience
- Assist the Sales team with securing appointments to meet the SLA for site surveys and face to face meetings with new and existing customers
- Develop suitable methods to capture and optimise customer leads and maintain contacts for future enquiries
- Develop Call plans around targeted campaigns or business sectors
- Complete Customer Enquiry Forms to ensure that critical data is captured to allow future contact and potential future works
- Ability to work with on-line data sources to determine potential customers or business sectors
- Utilise the records within the CRM system for reporting of open quotations for Sales and Senior Management
- Represent the company and values of the business and portray professional and business like behaviours to all customers and colleagues
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Good Planning and organisational skills
- Ability to develop call plans / telesales activity plans around campaigns
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- A team player with good interpersonal, influencing and relationship building skills
- Competent and confident in MS excel, word and willing to learn any necessary ERP (training will be provided)
- Positive outlook and resilient during pressure
- Tenacious and able to work independently
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Business Development
- Trade Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'