Modern offices, free car parking, a contributory pension, life assurance and a fun working environment are on offer with this Internal Sales Manager role. Peaceful countryside surroundings away from the hustle and bustle of the city and free car parking are also big perks!
As Internal Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing a small internal sales team ensuring all tasks are executed in accordance with set procedures with focus on contributing to sales targets and customer service.
With proven team management skills, excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to develop relationships both internally and externally you will ideally demonstrate experience in a sales/account management role therefore understand the sales process and life cycle. Experience in leading projects is also required.
You will possess strong problem solving, organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines while demonstrating a flexible and customer focused approach.
A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
As Internal Sales Manager a typical day will include:
- Manage the internal sales team, leading and developing to ensure business requirements met
- Liaise with customers, sales team and other stakeholders to agree objectives and timescales for delivery on each project
- Manage the development of the internal sales team to ensure knowledge is at the required level to deliver the sales process successfully and efficiently
- Continuously liaise with Helpdesk, Sales and Project teams to ensure they have appropriate overview and notice of sales activity
- Develop, present and implement ideas to the Business Development Director for developing sales within the business
- Embrace new sales opportunities/business lines and assess how best to implement into the internal sales department
- Ongoing review of processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement and best practice shared
- Produce reports as and when required
- Complete regular performance reviews with the internal sales team and liaising with HR to address any required improvements
If this Internal Sales Manager role sounds like the role you've been looking for, apply today for an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Team management
- project coordination and account management experience required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'